Edible Peanut Butter Play Dough!

We haven't made this in a long time because my son didn't really like the taste, although I did lol! To the point it is hard to stop eating it when it is in front of me! But now my two year old is getting into play dough, so I thought I would give it another try! I made it late tonight after she was already asleep, ironically at my son's request. I had hoped he maybe would have a new taste for it, but he mostly just played with it (and I ate it of course haha). So her taste test will be in the morning, but I thought it should be on this blog for sure!

Edible Peanut Butter Play Dough

1/2 cup creamy peanut butter or other nut butter
1/2 cup rice flour, approx.
2 tablespoons honey

1. In medium bowl, stir peanut butter and honey.
2. Add flour gradually to desired consistency, switching to hand kneading
as it thickens.
3. That's it! Now play!
4. Store in an airtight container in a cool place and it should keep for a few days if you can keep from eating it before then!

Comments