Meatloaf With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
* 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 3 celery rib, chopped
* 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
* 1 1/2 cups gluten free breadcrumb
* 2/3 cup chopped drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
* 1/2 cup rice milk or other milk sub
* 2 egg
* 2 teaspoons dried rubbed sage
* 2 teaspoons dried oregano
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 2 teaspoons ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Grease a loaf pan, preferably glass.
3. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
4. Add onion and saute for 5 minutes; add celery and continue cooking until veggies are very tender, about 15 minutes longer.
5. Transfer to large bowl.
6. Add all remiaining ingredients except ketchup to vegetables in bowl.
7. Mix thoroughly.
8. Transfer to prepared pan and press mixture down well, smoothing the top.
9. Bake for 1 hour.
10. Spread ketchup on top and bake about 15 minutes longer.
11. Let sit for 5 minutes.
12. slice and serve.