Wow, there is easy, and then there is so easy I am almost embarrassed to put it up here! But this is so unbelievably good. You could use it for alot of things. We like to put it over lettuce and then top it with sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes, etc., but you could use just about anywhere you would want a meat with Mexican flair.
Shredded Seasoned Slow Cooker Pork
2 -3 lbs pork butt or pork loin or boneless country-style ribs
1/2 cup water
1 (35 g) package taco seasoning mix (Trader Joe's has one that is fantabulous) - you will need to make your own most likely if you are sugar free - I have a good recipe I will try to post soon.
1. Place meat in a slow cooker and add water.
2. Sprinkle taco seasoning mix over meat.
3. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours OR low for 6-8 hours.
4. Shred meat with two forks and return to pot for 5 minutes more.
5. Seriously, that's it. This was so easy I had to add another step just for the fun of it lol.