9 cups Rice Chex or Corn Chex
1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup butter flavor Earth Balance
1-2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1. Measure cereal and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and Earth Balance for 1 minute on high. Stir and then cook for 30 seconds longer or until smooth.
3. Add vanilla, then add the cereal, stirring until well coated.
4. Pour mixture into large Ziploc bag and add powdered sugar. Shake until well coated.
5. Spread on waxed paper to cool and store in Ziploc bags or large sealed bowl, in refrigerator if you think you would like them cold!