Raw Brownies... again :)

Yes, I know I posted one of these already, but I wasn't a huge fan of the cherry in them. I know some people love fruit and chocolate together, but I am not one of them, so for those of you like me, here is another version. I basically looked at several raw brownie recipes and broke it down into what I thought I would like the best, and I think I did a pretty good job because I loved them! And to make it even better, it was dang easy!

Raw Brownies

Ingredients:

1/2 cup pecans
1/2 cup walnuts
1 cup pitted dates (not soaked)
1/4 cup cocoa powder

Pulse the nuts in a food processor until they are fairly well ground, and then throw in the dates and cocoa. Process until it is an even consistency. You can press it into a pan and throw it into the fridge for a half hour or so before cutting into squares, but I like them better rolled into little balls. The "batter" seems to go much further this way. Enjoy!


Comments

Term Papers said…
I really like your article, it is simple and precise, I will implement this to my new website Articles Idea.