Another wow! One of my favorite raw dishes I have made so far. And endless possible variations! One note: although it was called a burger, it wasn't like something you could pick up. You could for sure wrap it in lettuce or something like that though.
Live Garden Burger
* 1 cup walnuts (or your favorite nuts)
* 2 carrots, chopped
* 1/2 medium sweet onion, chopped
* 1/2 tablespoon raisins (I used sultanas but they also suggest honey or very ripe bananas)
* 1/2 tablespoon oil
* 1/2 tablespoon Old Bay spice mix
* paprika for garnish, optional
1. Grind the nuts in a food processor.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and grind it up.
3. Form into balls, cutlets, or fillets and sprinkle with a little paprika if desired
4. If the mixture is not firm, you can also add something like ground flax seeds, chia seeds or nutritional yeast.