Summer Bounty Chicken

Yes it is I, the amazing disappearing blogger again. What have I been doing? Well, I did a master cleanse for one thing. So now I am going to be on a raw kick for awhile probably. But first I have some catching up to do! I have several posts started in my edit area that I should finish. This one was sitting all the way back in August. I think I kept ignoring it because all I had was the title LOL! I remember throwing together something delicious with stuff from my garden, but I don't remember exactly what it was! But I do remember this much:

I looked up a basic ratatouille recipe, then basically cooked it up with the proportions I had on hand. Then I put it over some chicken pieces and baked it in the oven. Very simple and very yummy. Sorry to not be more specific. :/

Comments