This dish was SO good! Your zucchini and carrot should be a pretty good size to make up enough veggies for the dressing, but you can always add more of whatever you like if you think you need it when you toss it all together. The dressing has a pretty strong flavor, so it can go a long way!
Raw Thai Salad
* 1 zucchini (spiraled into "noodles" or sliced thin and then julienned)
* 1 carrot (julienned)
* 1 cup cabbage, shredded
* 1 green onion, chopped (tops and bulbs)
* 1/2 cup finely sliced red bell pepper
* 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
* 2 tablespoons almond butter
* 2 limes, juice of
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon hot sauce (or finely chopped hot pepper)
* 1 tablespoon agave
* 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
* 1 teaspoon gingerroot, chopped
1. In a bowl, mix the nut butter with the garlic and ginger, lime juice, soy sauce, agave, and hot sauce until smooth. Set aside.
2. Mix all of the vegetables in a large bowl (save a few green onion tops for garnish).
3. Right before serving, mix sauce with veggies and enjoy.