Raw Salad Dressing

I thought this was really good, but not amazing. I think I will try it with some cilantro and/or garlic next time.

Raw Ultimate Dressing

Ingredients

* 1 bunch fresh parsley
* 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon or basil or dill
* 1/2 onion
* 2 ounces almond butter
* 1/2 avocado
* 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
* 1 teaspoon tamari
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon vinegar
* 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
* 1 teaspoon kelp (I didn't have this, so I added some salt)
* 4 ounces water

Directions

1. Put everything in the blender and process for a few minutes until the mixture starts to thicken.

Comments

Zoe said…
Oooh I'm sure this is much better than that other dressing I tried. mmm. I have everything but the almond butter and yeast...oh, and fresh parsley. might still see how it does with what I do have.