Raw Brownies

Raw Brownies

Ingredients

* 1/2 cup dried dates
* 1/2 cup dried cherries
* 1/4 cup carob powder or cocoa powder
* 1 cup walnuts
* 3 tablespoons agave nectar or honey

Directions

1. Process all ingredients in a food processor or blender. (You may want to process the nuts a bit first).
2. Press into a small square baking pan and freeze for 1 hour.
3. Slice brownies into 12 pieces. Store in fridge.

NOTES: What an easy recipe! Except I didn't get the nuts to mix in very well. Maybe they are supposed to be like that. I am including the picture below to show what happened to the mixture in the food processor. It kindof lumped into a big ball and got out of balance, so I pretty much had to stop there! I also had a hard time getting them into the pan. It was a very thin layer in an 8x8. I could see doubling it for that size.

Comments