Sunday, November 15, 2009
Not in following with my recent raw kick, but oh my are these good. They are a little bit hard to handle before cooking, but if you make sure your honey is nice and runny, and use a light touch when stirring the ingredients together, you should be OK!
* 1 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
* 1 egg white
* 2 tablespoons honey
1. Beat egg white until soft peaks form. Stir in coconut and honey.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
3. Bake at 325 degrees for 12 minutes.
4. Cool, eat, and enjoy.
5. Note: you could also dip these into chocolate for an extra yummy treat!