These were surprisingly good! At least to me. I was really bummed Orion didn't eat them though. I marked it as low carb, because it would be fairly so with xylitol and could be even more so if made with Splenda.
Black Bean Brownies
1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
3 tablespoons oil
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup sugar or xylitol
1. Mix ingredients together in a blender/ food processor until pureed.
2. Pour into a greased 8x8 cake pan.
3. Stir in some chocolate chips and nuts, or leave plain.
4. Bake 350 appx. 30 minutes.
5. Let cool completely before cutting.