I am breaking my rule of only posting recipes I have tried because these sound so intriguing! Also, they got rave reviews on Recipe Zaar. Let me know if you try it!
Quinoa Tahini Cookies
* 1/2 cup honey
* 1/3 cup brown sugar
* 1/2 cup Earth Balance
* 1/2 cup tahini (or peanut butter, if your diet allows)
* 1 cup rice flour
* 3/4 cup quinoa flakes
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine first four ingredients; mix until creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
4. Spoon rounded teaspoonfuls of batter onto cookie sheets.
5. Bake for 10 - 14 minutes, or until they start to turn golden brown.
NOTE: One reviewer said the addition of two eggs really helped her batter.