It's All About Joe Tuscano Pasta

So what's with the name?! This is something I have been throwing together with all Trader Joe's ingredients. OK, so most of my recipes are mostly from scratch, but we all need something like this now and again, right? The sauce is probably enough for a whole bag of their rice pasta of your choice, but I usually make it with half a bag. It is much more sauce than pasta that way, but that is how I like it. :) You could probably add lots of other stuff to this. I put zucchini in some time, and I bet olives would be good.

1/2 pound ground turkey
1 garlic clove
1 can TJ's Tuscano pasta sauce
1/3 jar julienned sundried tomatoes or to taste
1 TB capers or to taste
pepper to taste
Rice pasta, cooked and drained

Brown the turkey with the garlic. Pour in the sauce and add the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a simmer and let it cook a bit to meld the flavors. That's it! Toss it with pasta and enjoy.

Comments