Balls of Evil

AKA my new favorite GFCF dessert. Should have taken a photo of these, but I forgot. So you might be wondering at the odd name.... I am calling these Balls of Evil because I couldn't stop eating them! I am trying to drop a few pounds by cutting out sugar, but with these around, I don't think I will lose any weight! Also, the original name was something silly like Snack Ball Thingies anyway, so mine has much more flair! They remind me of truffles quite a bit.

Balls of Evil!

Ingredients

1/2 cup rice flour
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sunflower seed (I left these out and they were still amazing)
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup flax seed meal
1/2 cup cocoa powder

Optional: I threw a bit of hemp protein powder in as well and the original recipe suggested rolling in wheat germ, so you might want to try ground nuts or maybe coconut! I just left them plain.

Directions

1, Mix together all the ingredients.
2. Roll into SMALL balls (they are very rich)
3. Try to eat only a few at a time, I dare you!

Comments