Made this one back when I was pregnant and froze it. Had it tonight and it was really yummy!
Creole Dump Chicken
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1/4 cup onion, Chopped
* 1/4 cup bell pepper
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 14 ounces diced tomatoes with basil and oregano (undrained)
* 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
* 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
* 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
* 3/4 teaspoon cajun seasoning or creole seasoning
* 1 tablespoon brown sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
* 1 1/2 lbs chicken pieces
1. For immediate cooking: Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Mix all ingredients but the chicken together.
3. Place chicken into a prepared baking dish, and pour sauce over the top. Bake until chicken juices run clear - about 45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts.
4. For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
5. To cook from the freezer: Thaw in the refrigerator.
6. Preheat the oven to 350º.
7. Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear *See above cooking times.